Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

My Holiday

AWESOME:
One thing I thought was AWESOME in my holiday was when I went to Flip Out Trampoline Park. This was awesome because I loved going on the trampolines. Me and my friend were on the trampolines for a couple hours. We played dodge ball and did tricks into the air mat.


SCARY:
One thing I thought was SCARY in my holiday was that I had my braces tightened. I was scared because when I first got braces, it hurt a lot and I could not eat anything solid for 2 weeks. Online it said that tightening braces can also give some ‘discomfort’ (PAIN) to the teeth. But luckily when it was done and dusted, the pain was substantially less than the first time.


RELAXING:
One thing I thought was RELAXING in my holiday was chilling with my friend in Whangarei. I stayed at his place for 4 days, and he stayed at mine for 4 days also. We went to the movies, got some snacks in town and played Pokemon Go.
To me, this was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment